Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lucky Week..

Erm..it has been a while since I last update this blog.. The thing is I'm quite occupied this couple of weeks with the moving to the new office thingy.. Plus I have to finish the unpacking before leaving the office for more than 10 days. (off to Sanya, Hainan Island and HKG)

However, I believed that the past week is my lucky week... starting from winning a 128 Foubroug voucher from Menshealth to winning the Big Shift Lucky Draw until I got the 1st runner up during the dance challenge in FF Uptown. Syukur Alhamdulillah...

And my luckyness not just end last week. Yesterday, I received an sms from "Loreal Man" asking me to collect a ticket to Malaysia Grand Prix this weekend at Guardian KLCC. Just wonder out of so many Guardian in Malaysia why KLCC? erm... Tried to asked a friend to collect the ticket on behalf of me but still dunno the outcome.. Kalau tak boleh, sedekah je la. Maybe ada hikmah disebaliknya. Maybe I will be luckier in future...

I think thats all from now. Will try to update again before the end of the conference in Sanya..

Below are the prizes that I won..


128 Foubroug voucher from Menshealth


Big Shift Lucky Draw


1st Runner Up Dance Challenge


Dance Challenge at FF Uptown


Group Photo@ FF Uptown after BJ48 plus (Dance Challenge)

5 comments:

  1. Selama hidup ni tak pernah merasa menang apa apa and dapat hadiah. Kalau lucky draw tu jgn cakap la kan. Tapi kalau tukar nama jadi Unlucky Draw, mesti I menang memanjang....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Senang je to be lucky, jangan berkira sangat dalam hidup and dont expect anything if we had done something for someone...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. '..don't expect anything.."?? Hmm.. look who's talking :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah..looks who is talking...the lucky one..hiks..

    ReplyDelete