Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bangkok Short Trip

I and YT went to bangkok last week (Labour Day). It is really a short but full of activities trip. I said short and I really meant it. We were only there for about 36 hours..hahahahaha. Gila kan? ni gara2 tersalah booking return ticket. Yeah..my fault..hiks..

Anyway we had so much fun. (I mean lots and lots and lots of fun..*grinn*) and not hesitate to plan this kind of trip again maybe to some other places or to Bangkok again. Anyone wanna joint? ;-)

Some of the snaps there....


nice n simple room


part of the room facilities





waiting for lunch


YT dah lapar sgt2..hehehehe

3 comments:

  1. Mcm best je hotel tu. Kata mana hotel tu? Apa namanya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmg best hotel tu. tp by invitation jer..kalau nk invitation nanti i bgtau camne eh...:-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. by invitation?? duduk kat istana hinggap king bhumipol ke?

    ReplyDelete