Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fever oh Fever...

I had a terrible fever last weekend and I still can feel the effect up until today. The whole weekend I just laying flat on the bed. Getting up just to go to the bathroom. It feels really terrible because all your body is aching, your head feels heavier than your body plus the headache and the body temperature is really high.

I don't think it is totally the durian fault. It is maybe the only way my body can tell me that "he" is really tired and need a rest. Tired of the work, gym, the people at work, the client etc. Luckily on Monday I managed to get up to go to work but still with a slight fever and headache.

I promised myself that there will no gym for this whole week. Just going out to meet friends and of course the long awaited ANUAR ZAIN CONCERT tonite. Hope I can enjoy it to the very max...

Till then just a reminder guys...LISTEN TO YOUR BODY, IF THEY SAY TIRED, THEY REALLY MEAN IT. SLOW DOWN...

No comments:

Post a Comment