Friday, January 15, 2010

2010 - New Job Title, Additional Role and More Responsibility






Start my first day in the office for 2010 on 11th January. In the afternoon, my senior manager sms me saying there might be a good news for me this year. He has recommend to the Directorfor my...... To tell the truth, I don't really bother what he really wanted to tell me. I just said Thanks. For me maybe if theres a good news, I'm Happy but if not, its ok with me.



Yesterday, there was a management meeting and to my surprise, I was called to be in the meeting too. Hrmm...suspense ni. Coz I never been to a management meeting before. In the meeting the director talk about last year performance bla bla bla... Then he said, to make the team stronger in facing a more challenging year and as an appreciation to the staff loyalty, the company has decided to promote few people and one of them is me...hrmmm.



What I feel about all this? to tell the truth I have mix feeling. Happy but at the same time a bit scared coz there will be more responsibility plus a long extra hours in the office (hope not). There will be lots of meeting client, principal. Lots of travelling... Am I able to do all this? sigh.



To my senior manager, thanks for your recommendation and trust on me. Insyaallah I will try to do my best to assist you in any way possible. To the management, thanks for the opportunity. To family and friends, please pray for me. Semoga semuanya berjalan lancar Insyaallah...








3 comments: