Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Day The Doctor Diagnosed Ayah With Stage 2 Colon Cancer - Part 1

Tue 25th Jan 2011

I was at the gym. Just done with my BC and BJ theme class. Got a phone call from Mama telling me that Ayah was diagnosed with a Colon Cancer. They had found a benign in his colon. What was originally a simple endoscopic check up in the morning due to my dad complaining about having a stomach ache for the past months turned out to be something big.

After put down the phone, I rushed to take my shower and drove off to Tropicana Medical Center. When I arrived, Mama calmly told me that the doctor had diagnosed Ayah with a colon cancer. It was a mixed feelings for me. Never expect something such as this to happen in our family. Never in my life. Mama advised that tomorrow, doctor wanna do the CT scan to have a better look at the cyst and how far it had grown. Mama told all her siblings while me myself text my closed uncle which is Mama cousin about the news. Everyone was so shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment