Thursday, June 2, 2011

An Update

Wow.... It has been a while since my last post. Lots of thing happens since then.

Dad update... Alhamdulillah, dad is copping very well with his chemotheraphy. Just finish cycle 5 last week and another 7 cycles to go. And I praised Allah too caused there is no side effect other than he feels tired after each session which he recover after 3 days after each treatment. Will continue praying for the best. Amin..

Me... Insyaallah will have another chance to visit Vienna again next week. It will be a reward for me after all that I've gone thru since early this year. The last time I was there is 4 years back. Will try to update my blog while I was there.

Thats it for now..:)

2 comments:

  1. nakkkkkkkkkkk ikotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awaiting for your von trapp's update... eheh

    ReplyDelete