Sunday, March 1, 2009

I MAY NOT BE PERFECT BUT I'M ME....an update

About a month ago, I was left alone or in other word dumped by someone who have been with me for the past 6 years*sigh*.. Yeah!... it was really a terrible feelings. I was down, confuse, angry, sad etc.. All mixed up. The feelings that I will never forget for the rest of my life. My daily life was disorganized and it affected my work too.

Today, I feels that I'm getting stronger and more focus to my daily life. Yes, I must admit that the mixed feelings is still there and sometimes bothering me. But I keep telling myself that life has to continue and what past is past. I will savor all the memories whether its a happy, sad or anything. It will be a priceless experienced for me to face the future or at least as a guidance for the next relationship if I have one.

During this hard moments and untill now, I'm lucky enough to have peoples around me that keep on keeping up my spirits, keep on accompany me, keep on making me happy, allowed me to bunk in thier house, spend every moments of thier free time with me and lots more. I really really really Thank God for giving me a chance to get to know these people. GUYS (you know who you are) Thanks a zillionss.... I must admit that I'm really glad that I have the opportunity to get to know you all. Thanks for the support, spirit, valuable times.... Thanks for evrything and Insyaallah I will never forget what have been done for me.

What install for me in future? What am I going to do?... This is some questions that pop in my mind everytime I sat alone. Think on the bright side, I reminded myself. This is the time for me to appreciate life as a whole, time for me to pampered myself, to do what I like and always wanted to do, to concentrate on my career and family, to get to know more people and most importantly to love myself more. Who knows, if God permit I might get to know someone who really appreciate me and accept me as I am.



I Don't Wanna Cry..

Once again we sit in silence
After all is said and done
Only emptiness inside us
Baby, look what we've become
We can make a million promises
But we still won't change
It isn't right to stay together
When you only bring each other pain

Chorus
I don't wanna cry
Don't wanna cry
Nothing in the world
Could take us back
To where we used to be
Though I've give you my heart and soul
I must find a way of letting go
'Cause baby, I don't wanna cry

Too far apart to bridge the distance
But something keeps us hanging on and on
Pretending not to know the difference
Denying what we had is gone
Every moment we're together
It's just breaking me down
I know we swore it was forever
But it hurts too much to stay around

Chorus

All the magic's gone
There's just a shadow of a memory
Something just went wrong
We can't go on make-believing

No comments:

Post a Comment