Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Long Weekend

I would said that I had quite a Great long weekend. From sleep over at YT place with Zaidi, Marul and Fei, watch midnight with 'A" till movie again on Monday night at Pavilion with Zaidi and Marul. It just like Movie weekend. From watching The Readers (the uncut version), MILK, Marley & me and finally Role Models.

I also got to attend STEP (basic) class at FF Menara Maxis. Walaupun berterabur but its my first try. Will definately try again next time but just wish that orang2 yang dah terror macam Marul tu tak yah la masuk kelas basic. Bagilah chance orang2 yang baru nak belajar ni..hahahaha. Jangan marah ye Marul..

And to complete my long wekend, I had a long phone chat with HKG Guy.. He is back for a week holiday. Maybe I go and meet him one of this day. But I have to drive all the way to Seremban la..hahahaha

There goes my long weekend...

1 comment: