Sunday, August 2, 2009

Festival Tari Malaysia 2009

last Wednesday, one of my gym instructor send me an sms asking me whether I would like to joint her to the Festival Tari Malaysia. This festival was held at Auditorium DBKL in conjunction with KL Festival. As I never watch this festival before, I excitedly agree with the idea.

It was an awesome performance by all participants which consist of 6 teams representing each zone namely Selangor, Melaka, Sabah, Sarawak, Pulau Pinang and Johor. They have to perform in 3 categories namely Tarian Tradisional Daerah, Tarian Rampaian Tradisional and Tarian Tradisional Kreasi Baru.

After 3 days of competition, Sabah came out as a winner. They took home a total prize of RM55K. Thanks Jue for inviting me as I had a really good time. Hope to watch more in future..

No comments:

Post a Comment