Tuesday, June 15, 2010

don't worry about failure. worry about the CHANCES you miss when you don't even try



I've got this quote from my sis Sabrina blog. Yes Sab Dear, I've finished reading all your entries yesterday and it really touches my heart. Keep on writing and I will definately be your No.1 reader.


This quote struck my mind hard and I think it's the best quote to hold to. With everything that I have been through and going through right now, I'm looking forward to all opportunities and chances that cross my path. I will try not to miss any of it.


If I fail along the way, there will be no regrets since I know I've been taking chances and have try my best...



2 comments:

  1. Hey babe... yes it is a beautiful quote that I have been trying to convince myself to believe in, everytime I am at the crossroad.

    The next one you should look out for is a poem by Robert Frost, I read 16 years ago: The Road Not Taken :)

    I wil try to keep on writing yeah...

    ReplyDelete