Saturday, June 26, 2010

Retail Theraphy Is The Best..

YES!!!...It is true when people said "retail theraphy is the best theraphy in the world". Even what u get is only a t-shirt? (is it 'a'...correction, dozen of t-shirts...hahahahaha)..

Spend almost 5 hrs walking in the weekend market. Hoping from one shop to the other. Eyes washing, mouth drooling..hiks... Plus the great food (yeah, really need to burn all those calories once I'm back). Only feels tired when I felt my sling bag is heavy hahaha..

By the way i think my patner in crime this time around lagi hebat retail theraphy dia. Cannot follow..hahahaha

Apa apa pun, I'm enjoying every moments of this short break. Next week bru pikir pasal keje walaupun BB asyik berbunyi sajer.

2 comments:

  1. my LV sling bag dh nk putus....



    hrmmmmmm.......saje bagitau....

    hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. nak putus kan? belum putus lagi...;-)

    ReplyDelete