Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Body Jam 55 and Body Attack 71 Launch at FF

To the fact that this is my most hectic week, I managed to squeeze some time to attend the launch for the new release of LesMills BJ55 and BA71.

On Monday, I attended BJ55 launch at FF The Curve. Together with the regular members from Axis, the whole one hour feels Awesome!!. In my personal opinion (hihihih..), I think the members in FF is hyper compared to members in TF;-)

And today, I managed to joint the launch for BA71 at FF Menara Axis. It has been a while since the last time I joint BA. I survived the 45minutes of the 1 hour class. Not bad ha for the first time (am I?). It has been a while, so its like first time hehehehe. Looking forward to attend more BA class:-)



tired after BA class....

2 comments:

  1. at least survive 45mins... me BA? smpi T3 jek... tang 'superman' tuh... i superman la ke-luar studio.. hiks!

    p/s: hep! penguin tu trademark i skrg.. takleh amik!

    ReplyDelete
  2. target pasni nk habiskan the whole class...;).

    Olor..pinjam kejap je penguin tu...kekekeke

    ReplyDelete