Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Honeymoon Destination




Owh2... I don't know why suddenly I want to talk about honeymoon destination. But It just cross my mind this very morning. Readers, feel free to skip this entry yeah;-).

This is where I wanna go for my honeymoon. "Santorini Island, Greece".

Santorini’s group of islands is consisted of Thera, Thirasia, Aspronisi, Palea and Nea Kameni (Volcanoes) islands and is located in the most southern part of the Cyclades in the Aegean Sea, 63 nautical miles north of Crete. The surface area of Thera is 73 sq. km. and its population, distributed among thirteen villages, is 13.600 people, according to the 2001 census.

I let the pictures explain why I choose this island as my honeymoon destination.








ps: kalau tak kawin nk g honeymoon kat sini jugak leh tak? kekekeke

4 comments:

  1. huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chanteknya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





    p.s;kt opis kami setiap bilik ada nama pulau..santorini..tawi2...samos....soo tak dapat pi pulau pi bilik trening pon jadikk..ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. apa2 pun terjadi saya nak ikottttt!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete