Thursday, February 6, 2014

Throwback Darwin 2013

Actually Darwin is not in my travel plan (like I have any) until I saw below advertisement in the news paper 


A thought came into my mind on why not just joint the inaugural fight to Darwin. Basically MAS flew to Darwin few years back. However, due to the rationalisation they stop flying. Now, they reintroduce back the flight.

Darwin is not a big city like Sydney, Melbourne or any Australian city down south. It is a small city as big as Miri or Ipoh or perhaps even smaller. It is basically an Oil and Gas town. The weather is same like Malaysia with two main season Hot and Rain ;-).

During my visit, the raining season just started. On the last day, on my way to the airport in the wee hours, several road heading to the airport got flooded. Luckily the bus driver knows the other longer road which is not flooded.

Enough said, lets the photo talk...

































































No comments:

Post a Comment