Monday, February 2, 2009

A New Day

As what the title said, I've decided to start blogging. Maybe for others it is not a new things to do. Hopefully, I'm able to update as much and as frequent as possible. And hope this will be a start of A NEW DAY in my life while trying to move on after what had happen which affected my life badly.

Nevertheless, like what my Bro Zaidi said "Life is short. It really is. Don't live in misery and sadness. The mere sense of living is already a joy in itself. So, be merry and happy as much as we can."

Wish me luck.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the bloggers club and happy blogging bro! Btw, are you who I think you are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree so much wt the said....what past is past bro, wake up.....that is what we call as LIFE k...

    ReplyDelete
  3. like they say...when one door closed, another one opens :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheer up...dont worry, we got ur back =)

    ReplyDelete